Are you interested in learning more about reproductive justice? Are you passionate about protecting young people’s rights to make decisions over their bodies? Want to learn ways that you can take action in your community?
Youth leaders (16-22) of all identities and backgrounds are invited to apply to join ICAH’s Reproductive Justice Action League (RJAL) this summer! As part of RJAL, you will build your leadership skills, meet new people and make new friends, and work together to take action on issues that impact your lives. You’ll learn how to organize, advocate, and educate to protect your sexual health, identities, and rights through a public art and dialogue campaign that you’ll design!
As a member of the Reproductive Justice Action League you will:
• Participate in an 8-day training in the Chicago Loop
• Build your leadership skills
• Learn about reproductive justice issues with a focus on abortion access and choice
• Build community and work together to educate others
• Meet new people and make new friends!
Benefits of Joining:
• Participation stipend of $150, plus transit stipend and food provided!
• Childcare costs subsidized for young parents
• Safe space for youth of all identities
• Accommodations provided for people with disabilities (braille printing, Paratransit, etc.)
Complete and submit an application. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions!