ICAH maintains a lending library where professionals can borrow numerous evidence-based sexual health education curricula, workbooks, and multimedia covering all grade levels for review. Additionally, we have several curricula that have promising approaches available for loan. We ask you to send a small fee to retain the curriculum on loan on a temporary basis. This fee will be refunded upon receipt of all materials borrowed from ICAH’s Training Department.
Contact Aisha Chaudhri, Adult Education Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312-427-4460 x228 to arrange a time to pick up materials, confirm availability of your request, and to answer any questions. Staff are available for short informative meetings to offer guidance associated with curricula reviews at the ICAH office or via the use of social media technologies.
Currently, we have the following items available for checkout:
- B.A.R.T.: Becoming a Responsible Teen
- Be Proud! Be Responsible!
- Draw the Line, Respect the Line: Grades 6-8
- Cuidate! A culturally based program to reduce HIV sexual risk behavior among Latino youth
- Our Whole Lives: Grades Kindergarten-1, 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, Adult Education
- Safer Choices: Level 1-3
- It's All One
- All 4 You! An Alternative High School Curriculum
- Reducing the Risk: Building skills to prevent pregnancy, HIV and STDs, Workbook and Teacher Manual, English and Spanish versions)\
- Sistas, Informing, Healing, Living Empowering - SiHLE: Health Workshops for Young Black Women
- F.L.A.S.H.: Grades 4/5/6, 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, Special Ed.*
- Making Proud Choices! (Includes all multimedia supplements and activities)
- Health Smart
*ICAH has bound copies of F.L.A.S.H. available, however King County, the publisher of F.L.A.S.H., offers the curriculum free to download and print yourself.